The Summer Institute in Supercomputing is a intensive course/workshop organized by TACC (Texas Advanced Computing Center) which will take place for the first time in Portugal, at the University of Coimbra, from July 14th to July 18th, as part of the UT Austin|Portugal Advanced Computing Program.
The Institute will cover topics such as:
- TACC resources and services
- Developing parallel programs with OpenMP and MPI
- Developing distributed computing applications
- Analyzing and optimizing application performance
- Building clusters for parallel and distributed computing and rendering
- Using distributed resources with grid computing technologies
The detailed programme and other details regarding venue and accomodation will be provided soon.
The deadline for applications is June 30. The number of participants is limited.
Local organizing comittee
- Pedro Alberto
- Manuel Fiolhais
- Luís Silva
- Fernando Nogueira
- Orlando Oliveira
- Miguel Oliveira
- Pedro Almeida
- Luís Pinto